We have discovered that most customers are aware of websites but unaware of web apps. A web app is an application or program that is whole and independent from a website. Nowadays, websites are not just used to display business details but to also gather information. These client and server-side scripts interact with each other to gather information in terms of online forms, shopping carts, word processors, video emails, CRM, and CMS activities. The function of the app is to connect to the multiple utilities that a person uses, helping them in their business, managing their business online, and enabling organizations to work on additional activities that would benefit their team.
Here are some core benefits of web apps for any business:
- Interactivity: Interactive web apps are highly appreciated by customers. By sending an email and notification to customers, they can even collect the data and generate leads for your business. The interactive chat box quickly starts the conversation between you and the sales personnel.
- Automation: Web apps are loaded with additional features that are not available on websites. Websites are static pages, whereas web apps are interactive and have data-collecting capacity. With responsive design for multiple devices, the business is streamlined for data entry activities. It analyzes the leads through collected data that is automated. This is just one aspect of web apps. Programs like chatbots, when integrated with web apps, give more power by automating interaction with customers.
- Efficiency and effectiveness: Less human interaction increases effectiveness. By using web apps, organizations reduce operational overheads. It manages the business and increases revenue. It gives a separate buyer account and a customized view to customers. Web apps are accessible given the right URL and compatible with all platforms, browsers, and machines.
- Quality and performance: Quality web apps provide good performance, which a business demands during its peak hours. Our clients who use Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are experiencing the gain in speed, organic traffic, conversion rates, and active daily users.
- Lower bounce rates: Holding the customer’s interest in an eCommerce business or shopping site is necessary. If there is a slight delay in the product display, you will lose your customers. Following the best practices in PWA reduces the bounce rates and increases the shopping experience of customers.
- Web apps that are reduced in size increase the speed and efficiency of web browsers.
Launching your sites on PWA increases the speed of loading the app on browsers. Your app becomes light weight as well as increases the speed and efficiency of the site.
The best part of web apps is that they just look like native apps and provide a few functions, notifications, home-screen prompts, and so on, which are similar to native apps.
Why Big Kitty Labs for Web Apps?
Big Kitty Labs is well known for its high-performing, modern, and responsive web apps. Your views are a beautiful creation of a functional web app.
- We ensure strict quality measures along with a certified and compliant development of platforms.
- Our web development approach is designed to define and solve the client’s needs.
- Our industry-defining solutions set you apart from your competitors. The quality, values, and great web experiences provided by Big Kitty Labs are well-known by our regular customers.
Achieving consistency in performance is difficult, but we consistently deliver quality in our tools and resources. The external view we offer transforms your web application into vital growth for your business.
We strive to create a simple, responsive website that is easily maintainable and ensures profit for your business.
Here are promises we make to deliver on while we begin working on projects:
- Clarity in design
- Well organized sites
- Simplicity and intuitiveness
- Original designs
- Multiple platforms
- Call to action
- Highly affordable
Our design-driven approach:
The design of web apps differs from websites and mobile apps. Web apps have the best of both websites and mobile apps and are best situated for traffic-driven sites.
Let’s take a quick view of our approach for web app development:
- Selecting technology: This is an essential factor, as the performance of web apps depends on the framework we select serving the “Hot loading” app during the development time. We prefer using a packing framework like Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt along with a lightweight front-end technology to reduce the loading time of the web app. The frameworks preferred are React, Ember, Vue, Svelte, and many others depending on the requirements and features.
- Choosing the backend: The backend manages your data, and it’s one of the most challenging parts of web app development. As we build the app, we select from server pages and single-page applications which form our front-end. The backend provides the HTTP endpoints for operations, authentication, and authorization of users and serves the frontend requests.
- Hosting and deploying web application: Hosting is running the app on the server. There are several options for hosting, including cloud platforms. To deploy the source, tools like GitLab, Bitbucket, or Jenkins are used.
Our team here at Big Kitty Labs has worked with various industries to create web apps with mobile support. Having these apps on the browser and as a mobile app makes a lot of difference for customers. Our end-to-end working style has enabled us to serve for 10+ years. Knowing your requirements for hosting and development is taken care of by our enthusiastic and professional team. The process we follow is an Agile process, where all the stakeholders work together to create an amazing web app.
For more information on web development services at Big Kitty Labs, contact or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.