Managed Resources services actually are management and allocation of acquired internal and external resources required for the project. In large companies, the project manager is responsible for resource management, but this is not possible in smaller companies. The allocation of staff or materials is difficult once the ongoing project is over.
Why is Resources Management important?
Resource management is the planning of allocation of resources in advance. IT and software projects require infrastructure and trained professionals, allocating them at the right time in any project will give you success. If the resources are not used to their maximum capacity, you will end up having a loss in your project.
- Resource management gives an overview of the team members, software, and hardware utilized in the project.
- Resource utilization is planned with ease after the deliverables in the ongoing project.
- Management and planning are done in advance and kept transparent.
- Unexpected problems can be solved by managing or planning resources.
- Resource management allows you to have control over the project and avoid the underutilization of resources.
Known the managing skills of Big Kitty Labs
We manage our resources through a reliable and comprehensive approach. Be it a start-up or enterprise, we create management models according to the requirements of each company. These solutions include:
- IT outsourcing
- System support
- Security solutions
- Proactive responses
For any project, we first analyze the requirement with research to provide a plan of action. As we move toward planning, we identify the resources in terms of tools, software, hardware, developers, testers, project leaders, and so on. Initially, two or three members join the project to kickstart it. Later, as the team grows, the design, development, and testing tasks are taken into consideration. Once the deployment stage has passed and the development stage is over, most of the resources are managed in other projects.
The monitoring and performance verification of apps is consistently done with a few team members. Constant updates, bug fixes, and maintenance of the project are performed.
Process of Staff Augmentation
Big Kitty Labs.
The augmentation of IT staff involves the authorization of human resources based on their skills and project for some time.
Big Kitty Labs is highly dedicated to providing highly qualified staff at the most affordable prices. We offer highly experienced and qualified QA engineers and developers in only two business days. We gradually grow our team to up to 50 members, depending on your needs.
Our top qualified and experienced developers have in-depth knowledge of the backend, frontend, and various other full-stack frameworks. We provide a flexible approach to hire your team. The team comprises of a project manager, developers, and testers.
Hiring a team with Big Kitty Labs
Big Kitty Labs makes it easy to hire your favorite team. We hire full-time and part-time team members as required. The members are augmented to respond to their business objectives.
- Cooperation in projects – Transforming your in-house or temporary IT departments into permanent ones is done with ease. We have solutions for your short and long-term needs. For multiple projects, the same members are allocated in various areas according to their skills and requirements.
- Professional and motivated developers – Our professional and motivated team members get their work done. They start the project, handle the changes and challenges, and then maintain them. All these tasks are done by a dedicated team.
- Easy size adjustment – We allow you to hire one QA engineer and software developer for a short time. Later, the team size can be increased with a maximum of up to 50 members on one team. You can also reduce the number of team members as your projects nears completion.
- Direct and transparent communication – We encourage our developers to have a direct line of communication with clients. There is no third-party involvement during communication. We recommend everyday standups, weekly calls, and meetings as per the Agile project management techniques. For long term projects, we recommend the retrospective after each deliverable. These calls, meetings, and retrospectives will encourage trust between the team. We are also open to arranging meetings during special occasions as approved by our clients.
- Flexible management of the project – Managing multiple projects is quite difficult. We provide a one-point contact that efficiently handles and reports all the projects. The project manager provided by us is capable of handling multiple team members; having them on board ensures good control of your team and their work time.
Benefits of having Big Kitty Labs on Board
Working with us is beneficial for you in terms of budget and resources. We provide:
- Flexibility – We offer you flexibility in hiring developers for your desired length of time.
- Accessibility – We deliver the resource team along with the account and project manager to ensure proper reporting. The project manager is responsible for looking after the project and its progress.
- Time-saving – We screen our developers according to the skill required for the project. You can directly work with our allocated team members; this way you save time and have a quick start with your project.
- The contract for hiring – Our developers are fully trained for undergoing any screening to ensure their capability. To know your team, it is best to have a screening on their technical and communication skills.
A gist of working with Big Kitty Labs:
Here is a quick view of how we proceed with your projects when you choose us to manage your resources:
- Draw up and share your requirements with our team.
- Work with our selected developers or have a selection process through interviews.
- Share your project details with onboard remote programmers or QA engineers.
- Regular reporting and monitoring of progress for managing the team and project.
- Project closure at a specified time.
Big Kitty Labs is very flexible in managing your resources. To hire us and manage your resources, contact or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be delighted to have software development, digital management, and resource management all under one roof.