The best-known apps that keep you fit in the coolest way possible.
When it comes to getting fit, you think of exercising, but a start is always a problem.
You decide to get fit, but to be successful in your decision; you need to follow 3D’s.
Determination, Discipline, and Dedication.
Most of the time, we lack these 3D’s in our lives and lose our battle before starting.
Let’s get into the stats. Below is the Statista report for the most popular Apple Store and Google Play app categories of the 1st quarter of 2020. As of June 2020, the Health and Fitness app was at the 9th position with a share of 3.35% of active apps.
These figures show a lack of motivation to be fit and healthy.
This time we will make sure you get fit. Big Kitty Labs an Andriod and iOS mobile app development company is addressing the “8 best fitness and relaxation apps” that will keep you on your toes.
Losing weight is a challenge, and so out first best choice is OptimumU. A popular app on Apple Store is a comprehensive health and fitness app. The interactive and intuitive app works for your weight loss. Let’s dig into features like bodyweight workouts, weight loss challenges, fasting, time-restricted eating, gratitude journaling, relaxation breathing, and much more.
- Visualize everyday fitness progress with health score and wellness graph: It stores the physical measurements of daily activities that include body fat %, BMI, sleep duration, mood, and Measured lab results obtained from qualified technicians in fitness score and wellness card.
- Sample Nudges: Be a self-motivator, set a personal reminder to motivate yourself.
- Time-Restricted Eating: Intermediate fasting helps you stop snacking and assist in weight loss. Set the date and schedule for fasting.
- Challenges: Challenging oneself changes the status quo. Work in a group and set the challenges for your friends.
- Gratitude Journaling: Expressing gratitude encourages you to reflect on what you have and the things you preserve the most.
- Relaxation Breathing: Breath indicates your mood. Your mood changes your breath. Feel your breath and liveness by deep breathing techniques. Set sessions for your deep breathing techniques.
- Mood Treads: This app is just like your diary. Set your moods for a day and time travel to check the effect on the day.
- Food Quality Tracking: The consumed food impacts your health. Having quality good is necessary for good health. The food quality tracker helps you to co-related the between foods you eat with your mood and other activities.
Remember, you are not alone on OptimumU. Connect to the community and friends, and know their fitness score. Improving oneself is the goal set by the OptimumU app; it acts as a personal trainer.
Stop your diet and start fasting. Available on the Apple store and Google play, it stores the details about your nutrition and health. Multiple fasting protocol displays information about fasting and diet. Free for seven days, it allows you to select the plan for fasting. It sets the last time of having snacks and displays the data and body changes. Tracks water intake sets sugar levels indicators as per the fasting plan.
Get inspired by its motivated learning section and your personalized insights based on the journey you gave. A day-to-day journal displays progress in fasting and body changes.
3) MyFitnessPal – Calorie Counter:
A calorie counter available on Android and Apple, its home screen displays the calories left for the entire day. Get recipes, inspired blogs, and articles on the main page. The main menu easies your navigation to sections like progress, goals, meals diary, steps, community blogs, etc.
It allows you to add meals like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Once you log the means, it sets your calories with its sub-nutritional information. Sets the calories for the entire day, allows you to connect to other devices like a watch.
It logs your entire day meals and records it. It’s free and super simple to use.
4) Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm is mindfulness, relaxation, and a favorite of meditators. It offers a bunch of different sections in meditation for 10 to 15. Recommended for beginners and regular practitioners, it walks you through the meditation. Some exiting features for meditators:
1) The sleep stories: Tune in if you have difficulty in sleeping. Multiple fictional and non-fictional stories are narrated and new stories are added.
2) Master Class Section: Expertise teach you about what they know, like happiness, gratitude, mindful eating. It’s a combination of youtube videos and podcasts. and easily downloadable
3) Calm body: It offers mindful exercise. It brings your attention and mind to your present moment. It plays sessions of yoga to help you get your day.
4) Calm Kids: Good for kids teach kids to practice mindfulness. It divides kids into age groups and learns from expertise to help your kids to practice to refocus. It also includes sleep stories for kids.
Breath-in bubble, push notification, reminders, music section are some of the additional features that can help you to do the meditation. Use when you are meditating daily.
5) Headspace – Meditation and Sleep
The headspace app focuses on meditation and mindfulness by treaining your brain and focusing more on science. Headspace Motivates with 100’s of articles on the mind, mood, and goal. From the time you wake up until you sleep, it acts as a personal guide. It inspires you with mini-meditations and stories, motivates mood and train your body and mind for oneness, and walks yours through its meditation courses.
6) BetterMe – 30 days Fitness Challenge To Weight Lose:
This app plans a home workout and diet to lose weight. Available in the Apple Store and Google Play, it focuses on your target areas, lifestyle, and food preference. A daily planned meal and animated videos for a workout detailing each move are set. Features like sharing results on social media and setting reminders give an extra edge to the app.
7) Fitbit- Charge 4:
Fitbit is targeted for athletes. It tracks burned calories, activities, heart rates, records, workout, food, hydration, sleep, etc. It aims you enjoy the track and achieves a healthy, active life. It comes with a GPS watch and Andriod and iOS app that tracks in real-time on the running track. Currently, the watch screen has shortcomings with its touch screen, dark and light modes but it is still manageable.
8) Muscle Booster – Fitness at home:
This app helps you to get muscles a home without hitting the gym. A small algorithm will guide you through sets, reps, rep ranges, and rest between sets. It substitutes personal trainers and guides you to get a shape. To start, you need to set the goal and select the zone eg: chest along with the personal details. It works on the combination of cardio, strength, recovery, and provides a healthy kit to boost your nutrition.
The best project you’ll ever work on is you.
We have presented the best apps for your fitness and relaxation. We at Bit Kitty Labs develop mobile apps and software for your business. Do get in touch or contact us for launching or relaunching your fitness apps on Andriod or iOS platform. We will be glad to get your business going.